9-WEEK BEGINNER-LEVEL III MANDARIN CHINESE PROGRAM
We are pleased to announce a 9-Week Beginner-Level III Mandarin Chinese Program to begin at 6:00pm, Thursday, April 26, 2018. This program will be taught on Thursday evenings (6:00pm-7:30pm). All the classes are taught at our downtown building located at: 17 N State Street, Suite 1700, Chicago, IL 60602.
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Our 9-Week Beginner-Level III Class is a featured program specially designed for those who have completed the Beginner-level I and Beginner-level II programs at our center; Or for those who have studied Mandarin Chinese for 3 or 4 semesters before.
THE FOCUS OF THIS PROGRAM
The focus of this program is to help the participants to upgrade their Mandarin Chinese speaking, reading and listening comprehension skills by increasing their vocabulary level. This program aims at developing the participants' capabilities in utilizing the newly mastered vocabulary in real-life communications.
SYLLABUS OF THIS PROGRAM
(Lesson One: Talking about Traveling Plan)
(Lesson Two: Talking about Traveling and Business Trip Agenda)
(Lesson Three: Talking about Weather Situation)
(Lesson Four: Customs Entry Dialogue)
(Lesson Five: Reserving a Hotel and Check-in)
(Lesson Six: Exchange Currency at a Bank)
(Lesson Seven: Taking a Taxi)
(Lesson Eight: Making Appointment with Friends for a Meal)
(Lesson Nine: Talking about Traveling Experience in China)
HOW THE PROGRAM IS TAUGHT?
- Learn a series of new words related to each topic (Guided by teacher)
- Utilize the new words in real-life communications (Guided by teacher)
- Improvised situational dialogue using the new words learned (team-work)
- Reading and Listening comprehension (Joint or Individual work)
- Development exercises (Joint work)
TUITION FEE FOR THIS PROGRAM
$315 (can be made online by credit card, or by check/money order/cash).
WHAT ARE INCLUDED?
-9-Week classes taught on Thursday evenings (6:00pm-7:30pm)
- Audio recordings for all the text lessons in the book.
- Flashcards for all the new words in the book.
- A e-Dictionary used as a learning tool.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS PROGRAM?
You can sign up with the link here below:
HOW TO PAY THE TUITION FEE ONLINE?
Click the button here below: