2018 Mandarin Chinese Group Schedule
Please Click the button below for details
1) All the Beginner-Level I program runs for 8 weeks
2) All the Beginner-Level II & III, Second-Level, Intermediate-Level I & II & III program run for 9 weeks.
3) Both the Advanced-level I and Advanced-Level II programs run for for 10 weeks
4) Weekend classes are offered during the day (could be in morning time, noon-time or afternoon).
5) Advanced-level I & II Classes are mostly offered on a 1-on-1 private tutoring basis. Smaller-sized group class is also possible based on our assessment to the participants' proficiency. We accomodate your schedue for the Advanced-level classes.
6) The 2018 class schedule might be modified or adjusted without prior notice
Please click here to register any of our available programs shown above.
Please contact us by email if you would like to receive the pricing information for any of our Mandarin Chinese teaching program.
Please Contact Us if you have any additional question.
>>Mandarin Chinese Programs
Chicago Mandarin Chinese Center
Chicago Mandarin Chinese Center is the Language Education Entity of Ganlin Corporation. © 2014 . All Rights Reserved.