Chinese Culture and Business Etiquette Seminar
Chicago Mandarin Chinese Center organizes half-day seminar on Chinese Cultural and Business Etiquette on a regular basis. The seminar is specially reserved for those who hold strong academic interests in Chinese culture as well as the companies which has close business relations with their clients in China.
The seminar helps you gain a profound understanding on the cultural differences between China and the Western world. Knowing the cultural differences and Chinese business etiquette will certainly put you in a good position in dealing with your Chinese business partners.
The key-note speakers of the seminar are all Chinese experts in the subject matter. by attending the seminar, you will gain needed knowledge in:
- Recognizing the cultural differences between China and Western countries
- Avoiding misunderstanding between you and your Chinese business partners
- Acting or behaving properly in various social occasions and communications
- Building steadfast interpersonal or business relationship with your customers
- Winning your customers in a highly competitive business environment
- All your questions will be answered during the seminar.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you are interested in registering our Chinese Cultural and Business Etiquette Seminar.
Chicago Mandarin Chinese Center
Chicago Mandarin Chinese Center is the Language Education Entity of Ganlin Corporation. © 2014 . All Rights Reserved.
>>Mandarin Chinese Programs