9-Week Intermediate Level Mandarin Chinese In-person Program
– Tailored to Your Learning Needs
We are pleased to announce our open enrollment for a 9-Week Intermediate-level Mandarin Chinese Program, which is scheduled to start at 6:00 PM (CST), Thursday, October 26, 2023.
This program will be taught on Thursdays (6:00 PM- 7:30 PM), at our downtown building located at: 231 South LaSalle Street, Suite 2100, Chicago, IL 60604.
GOAL OF THIS PROGRAM
This program aims at helping involved learners uplift their speaking, reading and listening comprehension skills with tailor-made text materials (which means every participant can provide interested topics and we will design those topics into text lessons.
STRUCTURE OF THIS PROGRAM
This featured program is composed of 9 in-person classes taught on Thursdays (6:00 PM – 7:30 PM), starting at 6:00 PM, Thursday, October 26, 2023. After all in-person classes, all class participants will receive 3 free e-learning courses.
FEATURE OF THIS PROGRAM
Unlike any other online or onsite courses, the main feature of this program is that all learning content can be tailor-made to the learner’s specific learning needs, preferences and interests. This means that all attendees are welcome to provide their key words related to their interested topics and subjects they desire to learn. The syllabus here on the right side may be changed or adjusted to fit into your learning needs.
TOTAL FEE FOR THIS PROGRAM
Our regular pricing for this program is $375. Our special discount for early registrations (submitted before October 24, 2023) is $315 (making the average cost $35 for each class).
WHAT ARE INCLUDED
–9-Week in-person classes (each class runs for about 1 hour 30 minutes)
—3 FREE e-learning lesson created on the basis of learners’ interested topics.
—An e-book covering all the text lessons & vocabulary words taught online
—Flashcards for all tailor-made text lessons
—An e-Dictionary covering 2,400 most frequently used Chinese characters.
–Extra e-learning videos developed during the course period
—FREE to make up any missed lesson when it is taught again (at different dates & time)
HOW TO REGISTER THIS PROGRAM
You are encouraged to sign up this program by submitting the simple form here below:
The syllabus of this program (Just for your reference) Note: Text Titles and content could be changed to your interested topics
- 第一课: 谈论俄罗斯和乌克兰战争
- Lesson 1: Talking about the current war between Russia & Ukraine
- (In-person class: 6:00pm-7:30pm, Thursday, October 26, 2023)
- 第二课: 谈论中国的地理特征
- Lesson 2: Talking about the characteristics of China’s geography
- (In-person 6:00pm-7:30pm, Thursday, November 2, 2023)
- 第三课: 谈论后疫情时代的社交
- Lesson 3: Talking about the post-pandemic social communications
- (In-person class: 6:00pm-7:30pm, Thursday, November 9, 2023)
- 第四课: 谈论最近的通胀问题
- Lesson 4: Talking about the current inflation issues
- (In-person class: 6:00pm-7:30pm, Thursday, November 16, 2023)
- 第五课: 谈论中国人口发展趋势
- Lesson 5: Talking about the trend of China’s population development
- (In-person class: 6:00pm-7:30pm, Thursday, November 30, 2023)
- 第六课: 谈论中美家庭教育差别
- Lesson 6: Talking about the differences in family education between China & US
- (In-person Class: 6:00pm-7:30pm, Thursday, December 7, 2023)
- Lesson 7: Talking about China’s gourmet foods
- (In-person class: 6:00pm-7:30pm, Thursday, December 14, 2023)
- 第八课: 谈论中国文化元素 – 节气
- Lesson 8: Talking about Solar Term – a unique Chinese cultural element
- (In-person class: 6:00pm-7:30pm, Thursday, January 4, 2024)
- 第九课: 谈论中国的京剧艺术
- Lesson 9: Talking about China’s Peking Opera Art
- (In-person class: 6:00pm-7:30pm, Thursday, January 11, 2024)
Andy Zhang is the founder & principal of Chicago Mandarin Chinese Center. As a long-term member of American Translator Association (ATA) and Chinese Language Teachers Association (CLTA), Andy has conducted Chinese classes and seminars for nearly 23,000 learners from all parts of the world since 2004.
Our Client’s Reviews & Testimonials
If you are not sure if this is a right program for you, please CONTACT US requesting a free sample text lesson for your self-evaluation purpose.
The tuition fee can be submitted online with the button here by or before October 18, 2023.