Indicators showing your proficiency
- You can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning
- You can express yourself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- You can use Mandarin Chinese flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Youi can produce clear well-structured, detailed texts on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Who should attend?
- Those who have systematically learned Mandarin Chinse for 4-5 years and preferably lived, stduied or worked in China for at least 6 months.
- Business professionals who travel to China on a regular basis
- Undergraduate or post-graduate students majored in Mandarin Chinese at school
- Linguistic teachers majored in Asian studies
- Learners who are interested in Chinese culture, economy, sociology, politics or history.
Advanced Level I: Proficiency Assessment
At this level, you are closely as proficient in Mandarin Chinese as you are in your native language. In other words, you can:
- Speak Mandarin Chinese fluently on various topics with a limited number of errors;
- Change the style of communication depending on the situation;
- Know and use Chinese idioms, phrases, and word combinations;
- Write narratives, reports, articles, and summaries of films, books, and events;
- Your vocabulary level is 2,200-2,500 commonly used Chinese characters
Our Advanced-level I Mandarin Chinese Program is a well-designed course aiming at helping executives, business professionals, scholars, educators, researchers and entrepreneurs who are interested in upgrading their existing proficiency so as to achieve a high level of fluency in Mandarin Chinese.
This program is mostly taught on a one-on-one private tutoring basis, but it could also be taught in a small group setting (4-5 participants) if all attendees are at the same or similar level.
We pr0vide free assessment for those who have had a very solid foundation in Mandarin Chinese and interested in a further upgradation for their skills in speaking, reading and listening comprehension.
If you have any question about our Advanced Level I Mandarin Chinese Program, please Contact Us today!