Your Progressive Learning Path
Who should attend the Intermediate Level III program?
- Individuals s who have completed our Intermediate Level II Mandarin Chinese program
- Individuals who have learned Mandarin Chinese for at least 5-6 semesters from other sources
- Individuals who can understand main points of clear standard input on familiar maters regularly encountered in work, school, social communications and leisure etc.
- Individuals who can deal with most situations likely to arise while traveling in China or in a Chinese-speaking community
- Individuals who can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest
- Individuals who can describe experiences, events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans
- Individuals who can comprehend the meaning and usage of approximately 1,300 – 1,600 commonly used Chinese characters
Our 10-Session Intermediate-Level III Class is suitable for a smaller group of individuals and/or business professionals (typically 6-8 participants) with same or similar levels and interested in further advancing their Mandarin Chinese skills.
Our Intermediate-Level III Program aims at helping individuals succeed in communicating with their Chinese business partners, friends and/or families.
If you are interested in our Intermediate-Level II program but not sure if this is the right program for you, please contact us today to schedule a phone discussion. We will be glad to conduct a free phone assessment on your existing proficiency in Mandarin Chinese in order to determine if this program is suitable for you. We may also send you a free text materials so that you can make an self-assessment at your convenience.
Our 10-Session Intermediate-Level III Course is geared towards a smaller group of individuals and/or business professionals (typically 8-10 participants) interested in quickly advancing their Mandarin Chinese skills and achieve a certain level of fluency in Mandarin Chinese.
Who Should Attend?
Our Intermediate-Level III Class is ideal for those who have completed their Intermediate Level I and Intermediate Level II studies and anticipate to upgrade their written and communications skills to a higher level in order to better serve their career growth, business development or personal applications. It is also very suitable for those who have plans to travel or work in China; those hold strong interests in Chinese culture; University teachers, researcher or students; business owners from the companies which have strong business connections with China market.
Our Intermediate-Level III Program has been one of the most popular programs helping individuals succeed in communicating with their Chinese business partners, friends and/or families.
If you are interested in this program, please Contact Us today.
We will be glad to conduct a free phone assessment on your existing proficiency in Mandarin Chinese so that we know which of our program(s) works for you best.