Our Chinese Cultural and Business Etiquette seminar usually takes 3-4 hours with extensive information and knowledge included. The seminar is meticulously designed for individuals who hold strong academic interests in Chinese culture or the organizations which have close business relations with China.
The seminar helps you gain a profound understanding on the cultural differences between China and the Western world. Knowing the cultural differences and Chinese business etiquette will certainly put you in a good position in dealing with your Chinese business partners.
The key-note speakers of the seminar are all Chinese experts in the subject matter. by attending the seminar, you will gain needed knowledge in:
- Recognizing the cultural differences between China and Western countries
- Avoiding misunderstanding between you and your Chinese business partners
- Acting or behaving properly in various social occasions and communications
- Building steadfast interpersonal or business relationship with your customers
- Winning your customers in a highly competitive business environment
Please feel free to Contact Us if you are interested in registering our Chinese Cultural and Business Etiquette Seminar.