Advanced Level Mandarin Chinese Programs
How proficient you should be?
- You can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning
- You can express yourself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- You can use Mandarin Chinese flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Youi can produce clear well-structured, detaield texts on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
What are further indicators?
- You can understand with ease virtually everything heard, spoken or read
- You can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- You can express youself in Mandarin Chinese spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, different finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
Who should attend?
- Those who have systematically learned Mandarin Chinse for 4-5 years and preferably lived, studied or worked in China for at least 6 months.
- Business professionals who travel to China on a regular basis
- Undergraduate or post-graduate students majored in Mandarin Chinese at school
- Linguistic teachers majored in Asian studies
- Learners who are interested in Chinese culture, economy, sociology, politics or history.