Beginner-to-Intermediate Level Mandarin Chinese Program
(Also called Beginner Level IV Mandarin Chinese Program)
Your Progressive Learning Path
10-Session Beginner to Intermediate Level Mandarin Chinese Program
Our 10-Session Beginner to Intermediate Level Mandarin Chinese Program, also called as Beginner Level IV Mandarin Chinese Program is the highest beginner level course. This program is carefully designed for learners to transit from post Beginner Level III learners to a lower Intermediate level by closing the perceived gaps in their Mandarin Chinese skills. This program is ideal for those who have completed Beginner Level I, Beginner Level II and Beginner Level III studies at our center. It is also suitable f0r those who have learned Mandarin Chinese for 4-6 semesters from other sources. The goal of this program is to help learners further upgrade their skills in speaking, reading and listening comprehension so that they can move up to next level — an lower Intermediate Level. Learners are requited to master 800 to 1,100 Chinese characters.
What are included?
- 7-Week classroom sessions (each classroom lesson runs for 1 hour 30 minutes).
- 3 e-learning sessions which allow you to complete the Beginner to Intermediate Program at your own pace.
- A free published book titled “Beginner to Intermediate Level Mandarin Chinese”
- Free Audio recordings for all text lessons contained in the book.
- Free flashcards of all text lessons in the book.
- Free to make up any missed classroom lesson when it is taught again (at different dates & times).
- 300 new commonly used Chinese characters and usage
- Chinese character pronunciation, phrases and expressions
- Multiple practically-used situational dialogues and syntax analysis
- Business etiquette education, Chinese history, traditions and customs
- Meet once a week in a particular week-day evening (6:00pm-7:30pm) or weekend (during the day).
- Highly focus on speaking, reading and listening comprehension (95%), culture and etiquette (5%).
- Interact with multiple practically-used situational dialogues to enhance expressions and communication skills.
- Applying the unique “learn-by-cultural-correlation” approach for fast learning
- Classroom sessions coupled with e-learning that enable the learners a flexibility in studying.
If you are interested in our 10-Seesion Beginner to Intermediate Level Mandarin Chinese Program, please Contact Us now.