Your Progressive Learning Path
Who should attend Intermediate Level II?
- Individuals s who have completed our Intermediate Level Mandarin Chinese program
- Individuals who have learned Mandarin Chinese for at least 5 semesters from other sources
- Individuals who can understand main points of clear standard input on familiar maters regularly encountered in work, school, social communications and leisure etc.
- Individuals who can deal with most situations likely to arise while traveling in China or in a Chinese-speaking community
- Individuals who can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest
- Individuals who can describe experiences, events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans
- Individuals who can comprehend the meaning and usage of approximately 1,100 – 1,300 commonly used Chinese characters
Our 10-Session Intermediate-Level II Class is suitable for a smaller group of individuals and/or business professionals (typically 8-10 participants) with same or similar levels and interested in further advancing their Mandarin Chinese skills.
Our Intermediate-Level II Program aims at helping individuals succeed in communicating with their Chinese business partners, friends and/or families.
If you are interested in our Intermediate-Level II program but not sure if this is the right program for you, please contact us today to schedule a phone discussion. We will be glad to conduct a free phone assessment on your existing proficiency in Mandarin Chinese in order to determine if this program is suitable for you. We may also send you a free text materials so that you can make an self-assessment at your convenience.