Suitable for Learners at all different levels, professions and ages
Size of the Classes
Time of the Classes
Focus of the Classes
- Usually involves 10-12 participants with same or similar level
- A class of 3 or more than 3 participants are considered a group class
- Classes can be taught onsite and/or Live Online through Zoom Platform.
- Suitable for adults, teenagers, youth and young children,
- Classes can be arrnaged any day/time in a week.
- For local learners, classes are usually taught in a particualr weekday evenings (6:00pm-7:30pm) or weekends (Saturdays or Sundays) any time durimg the day.
- Online group classes can be taught any day and any time in a week.
- Focus of the classes can be different depending on learners’ situations and preferences.
- Speaking, reading and listening comprehension are usually the main focus of our different programs but writing could be added depending on learners’ interest and preferences.
Benefits of attending a group class
Most Beginner Level Learners prefer to start their initial learning process in an in-person group setting at a physical environment. By doing so, they believe that they can have a good chance to interact with the teacher directly.
We fully understand your preferences. Our onsite learning programs have benefited thousands of learners since 2004.
Our onsite learning solution provides you a face-to-face learning experience at our building located in downtown Chicago. You may also have such learning experience at your own facility. Our onsite learning could either be conducted in a group setting or on a one-on-one private tutoring basis.
—Mark C., Western Springs, IL
— Neka B., Chicago