Your Progressive Learning Path
Who Should Attend the Intermediate Level I Program?
- Individuals s who have completed all our Beginner Level programs at our center or from other education institutions.
- Individuals who have learned Mandarin Chinese for 4-5 semesters from other education institutions.
- Individuals who can understand main points of clear standard input on familiar maters regularly encountered in work, school, social communications and leisure etc.
- Individuals who can deal with most situations likely to happen while traveling in China or in a Chinese-speaking community.
- Individuals who can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
- Individuals who can describe experiences, events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Individuals who can comprehend the meaning and usage of approximately 800 to 1,100 commonly used Chinese characters.