Beginner Level II Mandarin Chinese Program
Your Progressive Learning Path
Our 13-Session Beginner-Level II Mandarin Chinese Program is an ideal set of classes for learners who have completed their Beginner Level I studies at our center or for those who have previously learned Mandarin Chinese for 1-3 semesters from other sources. The goal of this program is to help learners upgrade their skills in speaking, reading and listening comprehension.
What are included?
- 9-Week classroom sessions (each classroom lesson runs for 1 hour 30 minutes).
- 1 customized e-learning sessions which allow you to complete the Level I at your own pace.
- A free eBook “Mandarin Chinese Beginner-Level II”
- Free Audio recordings for all text lessons contained in the book.
- Free flashcards of all text lessons in the book.
- Free to make up any missed classroom lesson when it is taught again (at different dates & times).
- 250-300 new commonly used Chinese characters and usage
- Chinese character pronunciation, phrases and expressions
- Multiple practically-used situational dialogues and syntax analysis
- Business etiquette education, Chinese history, traditions and customs
- Meet once a week in a particular week-day evening (6:00pm-7:30pm) or weekend (during the day).
- Highly focus on speaking, reading and listening comprehension (95%), culture and etiquette (5%).
- Interact with multiple practically-used situational dialogues to enhance expressions and communication skills.
- Applying the unique “learn-by-cultural-correlation” approach for fast learning
- Classroom sessions coupled with e-learning that enable the learners a flexibility in study.
If you are interested in our 13-Session Beginner-Level II Mandarin Chinese Program, please Contact Us by email.