Taught Class Report by Teachers
1. Teachers representing Chicago Mandarin Chinese Center (CMCC) are required to submit an update on any class/classes taught in the same day. Such reports help CMCC to trace a client’s learning progress and also serve as a base for CMCC to make payment to the teacher.
2. Update should be submitted on the same day that a particular class is taught.
3. One update should be made for only one class after it is taught.
4. Failure to submit a class report within 72 hours (3 days) after a taught class will cause a non-payment for the particular taught class.
5. This rule is implemented from July 1st, 2013. Thanks for your understanding.